STAR is made up of a number of partners, offering a comprehensive offer through one single point of contact. The following services are part of the new STAR organisation:
- • Aquarius - Provide alcohol training for professionals
- • The Bridge - Peer support project for people who want support to control, reduce or cease their drug/alcohol use
- • Family Support Link - Work to reduce the physical, psychological and emotional harm caused to families living with, or caring for someone who is addicted to drugs/alcohol
- • Northamptonshire Domestic Abuse Services - Are dedicated to supporting and helping the victims of domestic abuse.
- • NGAGE with Aquarius - An early intervention drug and alcohol service for young people aged 10-18.
- • Substance to Solution - Recovery focused support and treatment for drugs and alcohol.